Job Type: Full Time
Profit Driver Pro is a proactive data mining solution for Automotive Dealerships in North America. To support our continued growth, we are adding a key new field sales position. The territory responsibility is Kentucky, Tennessee, Mississippi, Alabama (Must reside near a major city in territory)
- Train and manage end users of platform.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all influencers including Dealer Principals, General Managers, and OEM contacts.
- Initiate the sales process by making regular phone calls; scheduling appointments; making presentations; understanding customer requirements; generate and follow-up on quotations that satisfy customer and company requirements.
- Develops, cultivates and manages the relationship with customers in the region.
- Drives the development of new business and expands product offerings to existing and new customers.
- Closes sales by explaining product and overcoming objections.
- Proactively addresses the presence of competitors and will strategize ways to secure market share.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in company educational opportunities.
- Maintain accurate and timely account records in CRM as needed for efficient account management.
- Provides regular reports to management.
- Performs other related tasks or duties as required.
- Travel within defined territory.
- Automotive B2B selling experience necessary
- Automotive sales or sales management experience necessary.
- High technical aptitude.
- Strong planning and customer relationship management skills.
- Experienced and demonstrated success in personal selling and working effectively with others.
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Comfortable and adept at interfacing with all levels of influencers.
- Proven track record in identifying growth prospects and driving sales.
- Demonstrated aptitude and desire to assume increased levels of responsibility.
The job requires 60% regional travel. Occasional international travel to automotive conferences.
We offer competitive compensation in a growth and service oriented culture.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org